DBZRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own Character and RP (Still under Construction please wait ^^)

HomePORTALLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well..this place is dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nicka209
Total Noob
Total Noob
nicka209

Character Info
Power Level (PL): 2,000
Race: Saiyan
Alignment:

Well..this place is dead Empty
PostSubject: Well..this place is dead   Well..this place is dead EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:47 am

It seems the whole site has died itself so i'm quitting it i have not been on it for a long time cause well i been pretty busy lately and well those are things i don't wanna get into much..but yeah please if ya see this Oran if your gonna make another forum..change your attiute and make it kinda like mines i never give up even at bad times with this you can at least keep a working forum for a longer period of time
Back to top Go down
Cello
Admin
Admin
Cello

Character Info
Power Level (PL): 1,000
Race: Namekian
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Well..this place is dead   Well..this place is dead EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 am

Nicka, I'm disappointed in you, you say you don't give up even in bad times, then why are you giving up now. We haven't lost any admins or anything, so all we need is ACTIVITY. If people get posting more and put in that extra effort, then we have the admins around to approve and get the ball rolling. Even if we die for a little while, I've never left a site that I've ever adminned/modded. So as long as you guys can try to post up new stuff, I'll always be around to approve and grade stuff.

--I WILL NEVER LEAVE!
Back to top Go down
nicka209
Total Noob
Total Noob
nicka209

Character Info
Power Level (PL): 2,000
Race: Saiyan
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Well..this place is dead   Well..this place is dead EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 am

Well the other reason is i don't feel like learning a bunch of the whole commas when to use them and such just for a couple forums i rather stick with chat rping rather then forum ones.
Back to top Go down
Cello
Admin
Admin
Cello

Character Info
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Well..this place is dead   Well..this place is dead EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:28 pm

You know, you're screwing up your grammar forever.
Fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Gokin
Total Noob
Total Noob
Gokin

PostSubject: Re: Well..this place is dead   Well..this place is dead EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:17 pm

I am very disappionted in you, Nicka. I tried to help you, to prepare you for your future, to educate you, and this is how you repay me? By getting deeply involved in an event and just up and quitting? Do you know how this makes me feel?

Well Nicka, I wish you the best of luck. But, you've deeply damaged your grammer with this, and I now see you aren't even practicing, like I told you to. You know, if you practice enough, English'll eventually become as easy as it is to me, to you. I just wish you had hope.

And to have an active site, I need active members. Because you quit, you made the site less active. Kind of ironic, if you ask me. I just hope that I can pull through and find some more geeks like us to play... lol
Back to top Go down
Cello
Admin
Admin
Cello

Character Info
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Well..this place is dead   Well..this place is dead EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:52 am

Atomic Hate!!!
Lol idk anymore, I think I'm insane!

Oh, hai there Gokin, great of you to join us!! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Oran
Admin
Admin
Oran

Character Info
Power Level (PL): 3,000
Race: Saiyan and Human
Alignment: +5

PostSubject: Re: Well..this place is dead   Well..this place is dead EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 am

People I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I've been alot of time with my family (from Australia!). Cello would know. Also school is a huge problem. I know that the site is "dying" but still I see a ray of hope.
BTW, Nice seeing you here Gokin! No worries let yours truly decide Shargon's untimely death. I'll have fun. Twisted Evil
MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by Oran on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dbzrolep.rpg-board.net
Genon
Total Noob
Total Noob
Genon

Character Info
Race: Andriod I
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Well..this place is dead   Well..this place is dead EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:04 pm

nicka209 wrote:
I never give up even at bad times...
And what are you doing right now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well..this place is dead   Well..this place is dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Well..this place is dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZRP :: Chat-