DBZRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own Character and RP (Still under Construction please wait ^^)

HomePORTALLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few quests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nicka209
Total Noob
Total Noob
nicka209

Character Info
Power Level (PL): 2,000
Race: Saiyan
Alignment:

A few quests Empty
PostSubject: A few quests   A few quests EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Well I have ideas for a couple quests but idk really about the stats given i'm pretty sure you and cello can think of that Very Happy Well the first is save the city a ailen of a unknown race is attacking a city and you gotta defeat him in a fight,
the Second quest is saibamen attack! where any amount of saibamen appear *Depends on what the user does in the quest* And must make sure there are none left around those are the only two I got right now but ill come up with some more later. Oh and both quests are on earth.
Back to top Go down
Oran
Admin
Admin
Oran

Character Info
Power Level (PL): 3,000
Race: Saiyan and Human
Alignment: +5

A few quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few quests   A few quests EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:30 pm

nicka209 wrote:
Well I have ideas for a couple quests but idk really about the stats given i'm pretty sure you and cello can think of that Very Happy Well the first is save the city a ailen of a unknown race is attacking a city and you gotta defeat him in a fight,
the Second quest is saibamen attack! where any amount of saibamen appear *Depends on what the user does in the quest* And must make sure there are none left around those are the only two I got right now but ill come up with some more later. Oh and both quests are on earth.
Well I guess we can do that!
But if you want for now go deep into Cojin's story like if anything me and Cello ((Possibly You it depends)) Are gonna come up with an event thats gonna do with the history ((COMING SOON BTW)). And you can make Oran and Cojin meet. Cojin and Oran is on planet Earth so it can happen.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzrolep.rpg-board.net

A few quests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZRP :: Suggestions?-
Jump to: